The Derriere Equestrian Performance Panty (DEPP) is designed to eradicate seamlines visible through breeches and ensure no rubbing, chaffing or abrasions are created due to stitched seams.
The technology used to design and produce the DEPP incorporates bonding of fabrics, creating naked seams free of full stitching.
To ensure the garments are of the highest designer quality, support stitches are placed at specific points on the bonded seams for full security.
The DEPP features the characteristic designer jacquard that finishes Derriere Equestrian® undergarments with style and quality second to none.
The work we have continued to do with our product designs has seen an addition to the bonded seam design. To ensure complete longevity of the garments and to ensure high temperature wash longevity we have added a very light simple seam to our bonded seams.
Our fabric comes from our suppliers in Southern Italy.
The content is a mix of Polyamide and Elasthanne, providing you with elegant, designer underwear that is soft, supportive, with the performance stretch needed for equestrian sports.
Benefiting from advanced moisture wicking properties, it features bacteriostatic properties which will also help to fight odour and assist in the presentation of a healthy microbial environment.
- 80% Polyamide 20% Elasthanne
- Pad Fabric X-Tract 80% Polyamide 20% Elastomere
- Pad 100% Polyurethane Polyester
- Machine washing at low temperatures, only on delicate cycles of 30c - we recommend the use of a laundry bag
- Use neutral, non-aggressive detergents
- Do not bleach
- No chlorine
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not leave soiled clothing unwashed, as residual sweat will damage the garment
- Wash similar colours together.