6 pockets sewn onto the inside of the boots can be filled with crushed ice or ice packs.
These ice boots come up to/ over the knee or hock for maximum coverage and cooling.
- 19" neoprene ice boots
- Six pockets on the inside surface hold crushed ice
- Neoprene is insulated to hold the cold longer and will not absorb moisture
- Elastic pockets eliminate the trauma of crushed ice directly against the horse's skin and allow it to slowly permeate through, starting the treatment
- Covers the leg, knee, tendon and fetlock area
- Promote maximum cooling
- Secure fit
- Designed for front and hind use
- Sold in pairs, ice packs not included
- Height of boot = 49cm, Width of boot = 40cm
Remove any hair or dried sweat with brush.
Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.