KEP SMART is the entry level helmet from the KEP ITALIA range, designed for those who want to enjoy the features of our products at an economical price.
Extremely light and comfortable, this helmet perfectly combines aesthetics, design, elegance and unique technology, guaranteeing safety, comfort and high performance.
KEP SMART is perfect for all equestrian disciplines and is fitted with a flexible visor and front grille with internal protective, steel mesh.
The outer shell is made from lightweight and very resistant ABS.
The KEP AIR CONTROL SYSTEM ensures optimal ventilation by controlling the internal temperature and circulation of air, which flows through special channels in the polystyrene.
The eco-leather strap with five attachment points is hypoallergenic and extremely comfortable, helping to avoid skin irritation.
The internal Coolmax® lining is detachable and can be washed by hand in cold water.
Weight: 560 grams
KEP Italia produces helmets in two different sizes, M or L.
- The medium shell fits sizes 51 to 58
- The large shell fits sizes 59 to 62
- EUROPEAN CE CERTIFICATION
- AMERICAN AND CANADIAN SEI CERTIFICATION
This certification is normally required in the American and Canadian markets and is recognised all over the world. Through continuous checks, also carried out at the company, SEI certification ensures that certified products always and continuously comply with the reference legislation, or with the requirements of the ASTM F1163 / 2015 type approval. Maximum manufacturing quality and product traceability are also guaranteed by this certification.
- ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
ISO 9001 certification attests that the company's activities reflect the minimum requirements imposed by legislation; this gives end customers full confidence in the quality of KEP Italia riding helmets and in the traceability of the entire supply chain.
Type approvals involve sets of rules that riding helmets must respect in order to be marketed within a given country.
The type approvals currently required on international markets are:
- Europe: UNI EN 1384: 2012 and document VG1 01.040 2014-12 containing additional requirements, replacing EN 1384: 2012 (which has not been de-harmonised; in fact, this has lost the presumption of conformity, but continues to exist as a CEN standard).
- America and Canada: ASTM F1163 / 2015
- Great Britain: UNI EN 1384: 2012 and document VG1 01.040 2014-12 containing additional requirements
- Australia and New Zealand: ASTM: F1163-15 or UNI EN 1384: 2012 and document VG1 01.040 2014-12 containing additional requirements
- Countries that have not yet developed type approvals adapt to the existing ones.