This varnished brush has long cream bristles to help remove the dirt and hairs that has been loosened up.
The polypropylene bristles are soft, ideal to use in the summer, when the coat is thinner, or on a clipped horse.
The bristles in the center are also smoother, for a better action of the brush.
All Grooming Deluxe Brushes are ergonomically designed and handcrafted.
- Long soft bristles
- Smooth bristles in the center
- Long lasting - Quality grooming brushes last for years when maintained well
- Ergonomically shaped
** Grooming Deluxe is a 100% Cruelty Free brand - all brush bristles are synthetic.
**Clean your brush with soapy water and leave to dry with the bristles facing downward. This allows the water to drain away from the wooden brush back.
Please see below for detailed cleaning instructions:
As brushes are daily in contact with your horse, it is advised wash them regularly.
Here are some guidelines to ensure your brushes last longer :
- Tap the brushes onto a stiff surface to remove excessive dirt. You can also brush them together.
- Plunge them into soapy warm water, clean through the bristles with your fingers and rinse.
- Let them dry completely before re-using them.
The wooden part of the brushes and straps can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
You may spray disinfectant on the bristles before washing them for a deeper clean.