A 100% natural brush for cleaning sensitive areas
Brush back made from Beech wood
Made in the EU
- Brush back made from beech wood treated with oil, shaped with soft rounded lines
- Ergonomic MagicBrush shape fits perfectly in your hand
- Natural fibre bristles remove loose hair, dust and dirt out of the coat and cleans gently yet thoroughly
- Flexible 5cm bristles penetrate deep into the coat and ensure a deep clean
**Clean your brush with soapy water and leave to dry with the bristles facing downward. This allows the water to drain away from the wooden brush back.
Please see below for detailed cleaning instructions:
As brushes are daily in contact with your horse, it is advised wash them regularly.
Here are some guidelines in order to make your brushes last longer :
- Tap the brushes onto a stiff surface to remove excessive dirt. You can also brush them together.
- Plunge them into soapy warm water, clean through the bristles with your fingers and rinse.
- Let them dry completely before reusing them.
The wooden brush backs can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
You can spray disinfectant on brush bristles before washing them for a deeper clean.