The Equine Edge Celebrates the 21st Anniversary of the Original Calming Cookie.
Perfect for horses who struggle with stress.
The Equine Edge Cookies can be used for a variety of situations that may cause your horse additional stress, anxiety or fear.
- Settling into a new yard
- Inside the show ring.
Keeping your horse calm, relaxed, and focused without affecting their ability to compete.
How do the cookies work for my horse?
- Using the amino acid L-Tyrosine, the natural production of serotonin is prompted in the body.
- This is a powerful neurotransmitter that gives the horse a relaxed feeling without losing focus or dulling the senses.
How many cookies should I feed?
- Feed one to three Cookies per day to build up a sensation of relaxation for longer-term use.
- For occasional use, administer one Cookie 45 minutes prior to the requirement of effects.
- Top up during the time of requirement, if necessary, with an additional Cookie.
- To keep the effects topped up, it is safe to administer up to three Cookies every four hours if required.
Please note that every horse is different and will metabolize at different rates, along with differing pre-existing levels of serotonin. This means you may need to administer more than one Cookie to obtain desired effects, please contact our administration team for more information regarding changes in the usage of the product.
Soy Flour, Molasses, Flax Meal, L-Tyrosine, Himalayan Salt, L-Arginine, Iron Fumarate, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zeolite, Tumeric, Zinc Sulphfate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12
Bag of 10 cookies
All Equine Edge Products are certified to the following standards:
We are approved under the BETA-NOPS scheme and regularly tested to ensure our products do not contain Naturally Occurring Prohibited Substances.