Samshield is launching an improved version of the chrome finish and these will be launched soon.
Samshield has created a stirrup revolutionary in terms of safety, technicality, comfort, performance and design: the Shield’Rup.
Comfort & Performance
- Twisted leather slot:
Makes it easier to get your foot back in the stirrup when your foot is out.
- Aeronautic aluminum and steel insert:
Extreme resistance even when the safety release is open
- 180° safety release opening:
The safety release returns to its initial position when the catch is opened
- Two types of tread:
Available in standard grip treads or with extra grip treads (with spikes)
Treads are interchangable
- Inclined footbed:
Aligns leg and heel into a correct position for optimal stability and support
- Elastomer seal under the tread:
Excellent shock and vibration absorption for optimal comfort, perfect balance and protection for the rider’s joints
Technology & Safety
- The safety release of the Shield’Rup opens in case of pressure during a fall.
- A cable and spring system allows the branch to open 180° and return to its original position.
- Made with aeronautical aluminium and a steel insert, the Shield’Rup is very resistant, even when the branch is open.
Available in the following colours:
- Brushed aluminum
- Black chrome
- Gold chrome
- Rose gold
- Matt black