The Shadowrace is designed for jockeys and eventing riders.
It ensures optimal safety, stability, comfort and technical performances.
Shadowrace helmets are preorder only, please contact us.
Materials for Optimal Safety
- The outer shell of the Shadowrace is made of polycarbonate, the same material used in high end motorcycle helmets.
- The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density to provide improved dissipation of energy upon impact
- The shorter visor allows for a greater field of vision.
- Shadowrace helmets are compliant with the following safety marks:
- CE EN1384:2017
Size Adjustment for Perfect Fit & Comfort
- Each outer shell can accommodate helmet liners of different sizes to obtain a perfect fit for the rider’s head.
- The interchangeable helmet liners allow the fit of the helmet to adjust according to the growth of a young rider.
Helmet liners are:
- Made from comfort memory foam ensuring a fit that molds to a rider's head.
- Attached to the outer shell by a snap fastening, which is stronger and more stable compared to velcro.
- Removable and can be hand washed.
- The Shadowrace's front air inlet provides superior ventilation.
Fresh air is channeled from the front inlet to the back extractors around the helmet liner.
- This generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets: equestrian elegance is retained without compromising technicality and comfort.
The Shadowrace helmet is available in Matt or Glossy Black and Matt or Glossy Navy.
- Outer shells are available in S, M and L.
- Inner liners are available from 52cm to 61cm.
*** Please inform us of your selected liner size at checkout.
If this is your first time purchasing a Samshield helmet or you would like to change your helmet liner for a better fit - we recommend a fitting in person.