All XJ helmets are preorder, please contact us at email@example.com to order your helmet.
Materials for Optimum Safety
- The outer shell of the XJ is made of pure carbon fiber, a composite material providing an unbeatable strength / weight ratio.
- The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
- Shadowmatt helmets are compliant with the following safety marks:
Size Adjustment for Perfect Fit & Comfort
- Each outer shell can accommodate helmet liners of different sizes to obtain a perfect fit for the rider’s head.
- The interchangeable helmet liners allow the fit of the helmet to adjust according to the growth of a young rider.
Helmet liners are:
- Made from comfort memory foam ensuring a fit that molds to a rider's head.
- Attached to the outer shell by a snap fastening, which is stronger and more stable compared to velcro.
- Removable and can be hand washed.
- 2 liner options are available:
- "Closed” (closed at the forehead): Gives additional stability
- “Open” (open at the forehead): Ensures optimal airflow
- Equipped with two front air inlets, the XJ provides exceptional ventilation. Fresh air is channeled from both the front vent under as well as the channel obtained by the unique concept of minimal contact on the rider’s forehead.
- This generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets: equestrian elegance is retained without compromising technicality and comfort.
The XJ helmet is available in Matt Carbon Fibre, Glossy Black or Glossy Navy - with or without Swarovski
- Outer shells are available in M and L.
- Inner liners are available from 52cm to 61cm.