Samshield Limited Edition - Miss Shield Shadowmatt Helmet Navy
- Navy Matt Trim & Blazon
Alcantara & Swarovski Embroidery Band
- 5 Swarovski Metallic Blue on Blazon
Inspired by women's hats the Miss Shield Shadowmatt is equipped with a broarder visor. The Miss Shield Shadowmatt has been designed on the base of classic Shadowmatt helmets and has the same technical features.
Price is inclusive of 1 Helmet Liner - please advise your size under comments at checkout.
Materials for Optimal Safety
- The outer shell of the Shadowmatt is made of polycarbonate, the same material used for high-end motorcycle helmets, and covered with anti-scratch matt paint.
- The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing improved dissipation of energy produced upon impact.
- Shadowmatt helmets are compliant with the following safety marks:
- CE EN1384:2017
Size Adjustment for Perfect Fit & Comfort
- Each outer shell can accommodate helmet liners of different sizes to obtain a perfect fit for the rider’s head.
- The interchangeable helmet liners allow the fit of the helmet to adjust according to the growth of a young rider.
Helmet liners are:
- Made from comfort memory foam ensuring a fit that molds to a rider's head.
- Attached to the outer shell by a snap fastening, which is stronger and more stable compared to velcro.
- Removable and can be hand washed.
- The Shadowmatt's front air inlet provides superior ventilation.
Fresh air is channeled from the front inlet to the back extractors around the helmet liner.
- This generates a strong internal airflow avoiding the need for visible and unsightly air inlets: equestrian elegance is retained without compromising technicality and comfort.
- Outer shells are available in S, M and L
- Inner liners are available from 52cm to 61cm
*** Please indicate your choice of liner size in the comments at checkout.
*** Extra helmet liners are sold separately here.
If this is your first time purchasing a Samshield helmet or you would like to change your helmet liner for a better fit - we recommend a fitting in person.