100% designed and made in Italy.
The CROMO 2.0 model is the evolution of the Cromo helmet.
CROMO 2.0 gives the rider access to further independent customization options, even after purchase. An innovative mechanical interlocking system allows the rider to replace both the front and rear inserts and the visor in just few simple steps.
The outer shell is both lightweight and resistant thanks to the polycarbonate in-moulding design.
The elegant ventilation grille is available with both colour contrast and tone-on-tone finishes.
The KEP AIR CONTROL SYSTEM is enhanced with additional ventilation slits at the back, to ensure greater breathability and better internal temperature control.
The hand-stitched genuine leather strap maintains the five attachment points for a more stable fit.
The new padding, with improved comfort and breathability, is in soft fabric made from eco-green raw materials. It can still be removed and hand washed or machine washed at 30°.
CROMO 2.0 is fitted with an integrated microchip, positioned under the front insert, to which you can upload the rider's health details using the KEP App
Every helmet also comes with a jockey visor.
KEP Italia produces helmets in two different sizes, M or L.
- The medium shell fits sizes 51 to 58
- The large shell fits sizes 59 to 62
- EUROPEAN CE CERTIFICATION
- AMERICAN AND CANADIAN SEI CERTIFICATION
This certification is normally required in the American and Canadian markets and is recognised all over the world. Through continuous checks, also carried out at the company, SEI certification ensures that certified products always and continuously comply with the reference legislation, or with the requirements of the ASTM F1163 / 2015 type approval. Maximum manufacturing quality and product traceability are also guaranteed by this certification.
- ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION
ISO 9001 certification attests that the company's activities reflect the minimum requirements imposed by legislation; this gives end customers full confidence in the quality of KEP Italia riding helmets and in the traceability of the entire supply chain.
Type approvals involve sets of rules that riding helmets must respect in order to be marketed within a given country.
The type approvals currently required on international markets are:
- Europe: UNI EN 1384: 2012 and document VG1 01.040 2014-12 containing additional requirements, replacing EN 1384: 2012 (which has not been de-harmonised; in fact, this has lost the presumption of conformity, but continues to exist as a CEN standard).
- America and Canada: ASTM F1163 / 2015
- Great Britain: UNI EN 1384: 2012 and document VG1 01.040 2014-12 containing additional requirements
- Australia and New Zealand: ASTM: F1163-15 or UNI EN 1384: 2012 and document VG1 01.040 2014-12 containing additional requirements
- Countries that have not yet developed type approvals adapt to the existing ones.