Husse Healing Cream contains thyme which has antibacterial properties, zinc oxide for reducing wound inflammation, clay for promoting healing, as well as eucalyptus and lemon for repelling insects.
- Provides an additional protective layer to the skin.
- Cream with healing and disinfectant properties
- Promotes blood circulation and has repellent properties
- Contains fat from petroleum which cannot be absorbed by the skin and protects the existing wounds so insects cannot reach them
- Contains thyme which has antibacterial properties
- Contains clay which has healing properties
- Contains eucalyptus and lemon which have repellent properties
- Contains melaleuca quinquenervia which has antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties and has a positive influence on blood circulation
- Contains zinc oxide which has anti-inflammatory and healing properties
- Does not contain any artificial chemical additives
- Suitable for dogs, cats and horses
- Clean the affected area(s) before applying the cream
- Apply a thin layer twice daily until the healing process is complete
Please note the following:
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Store below 30°C.
- In case of a cutaneous reaction on hypersensitive skin, stop the use of this product immediately.