eArtik cooling boots are equipped with 3 wide velcro straps to adapt the boots to all horses. Its specially designed shape keeps the eArtik boots in the right position.
Carry your eArtik boots in the bag provided bag and keep them clean.
eArktik boots are One Size and sold as a pair
Easy to use and easy to wash:
- Remove the gelatine bags and put the boots in the washing machine at 30°C on a gentle cycle, close all velcro straps and place boots in a washing bag
- Hand Wash recommended
Ideal for Hot & Cold Treatment
- Cold therapy is one of the most effective methods for alleviating soft tissue-related aches and pains of hard working horses.
- Cold Therapy aids the healing of musculoskeletal new and old injuries, and also help prevent them.
- Cold therapy can also become a everyday treatment for your horse. When a horse is working hard, capillaries, tendons and ligaments expand and when work stops, that excess flow can persist. With cold therapy we can close up the vessels, and restore the post workout circulatory conditions.
- Heat Therapy - Place the gelatine bags in the microwave oven for max 1 minute at 650W and apply where required.
How to Use:
- Put the gelatine bags or the entire boot in the freezer for at least 2 hours and apply on the legs of the horse.
- Suggested application of no more than 20 minutes
*** Please consult with your vet prior to applying any of the above treatments. Whether you are applying cold, heat or a combination of both, always use caution.
The gelatine pads are reusable and atoxic.