CEECOACH 2 ensures better, more efficient equestrian coaching and offers greater freedom of movement than ever before by supporting Bluetooth headsets.
With CEECOACH 2, as many as 6 users can talk to one another over a distance of up to 500 metres, bringing about a lasting improvement in coaching success. There is no need for smartphones or mobile networks.
All of the device’s features can be controlled using just 3 buttons and its wavy design means that CEECOACH 2 can be operated even with gloves on and without looking at the unit.
This set comprises of the following:
Advantages of CEECOACH 2
- Suitable for Bluetooth headsets: CEECOACH 2 supports wireless headsets with an HSP profile for even greater freedom of movement.
- Outstanding voice quality: CEECOACH 2 ensures clear, comprehensible communication even with a lot of background noise and across considerable distances.
- Ideal for riding schools: the perfect coaching tool for 2 to 6 people.
- More reliable than standard radio systems: CEECOACH 2 enables an interference-free Bluetooth connection over a distance of up to 500 metres with no need for smartphones or mobile networks.
- Comes with a wired headset (2 headsets are supplied with the Duo sets).
Simple and straightforward
- Compatible with other CEECOACH models: all of the devices in the CEECOACH range can be used together.
- Flexible allocation of roles: each unit can easily be defined as a moderator or participant. This means there is no need for special transmitting and receiving devices and groups can be expanded with ease.
- Full-duplex technology: two-way communication between the moderator and the participant(s) is possible at all times, i.e. both parties can talk and listen.
- Simultaneous usage is possible: once the CEECOACH units have been paired, frequency overlaps are impossible. This makes it easy for several groups to train at the same time.
- Ease of use: all of the device’s features can be controlled using just 3 buttons – even without looking at the unit.
- High-performance battery: up to 10 hours of talk time and up to 3 days of standby time.
- Headset connection: 3.5mm jack plug or Bluetooth
- Dimensions (W x H X D): 75 x 50 x 24 mm / 2.95 x 2 x 0.95 inches
- Weight: 45 g
- Mount: Clip that snaps-in 90° levels
- Illumination: multi-colored LEDs
- Talk time: up to 10 hours*
- Stand-by time: up to 3 days*
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 45°C / 14 °F to 113 °F
- Protection class: splash-proof, dust-proof, shock-proof
- Range: up to 500 m* / up to 1600 ft*
- Data transfer: Bluetooth® 4.0
- Supported profiles: HFP
- Power supply:Lithium ion battery
- Charging time: about 4 hours*
- Standard micro-USB
*Deviations possible depending on method of use.
**Maximum range is reached when visual contact is given.