The Santadi Adjustable Running Martingale is crafted from the very finest Italian leather to ensure durability and suppleness from the very first use.
Easily fitted and adjusted at both the shoulder and girth.
The neck straps are also adjustable so that you can fully customise the fit to suit your horse’s individual needs.
Finished with premium quality stainless steel buckles and fixtures this martingale is ideal for everyday use.
Why use a running martingale?
- Running martingales are used to help prevent a horse from raising its head above a point where it can be controlled.
- When the horse raises its head too high the martingale applies leverage through the reins to the bit, encouraging the horses head downwards.
Available in the following:
Comes with a reusable Premier Equine canvas zip bag for storage and travel.
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish.
To maximise the life span of your leather and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine with Effax Leather Cream Soap after each use.
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse.
- We recommend conditioning the leather using Effax Leather Cream Soap sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed.
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess Effax Leather Cream Sosp from the surface.
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources.