To receive this 100g complimentary sample with any purchase from The Tack Shop, please include it in your shopping cart prior to check out.
Opus Ocean (salmon and potato) is a complete food. No colourants, preservatives, gluten or cereals. It is suitable for dogs whose owners prefer to give a grain-free formula, based on salmon and potato. The product contains carefully chosen raw materials of the highest quality. It is also suitable for dogs with sensitive digestive system.
- Animal protein 82%.
Grain Free Formula
- Opus Ocean contains no cereals and is suitable for dogs with sensitive digestive systems.
- Highly digestible with carefully selected ingredients based on salmon and potato. Potato is a highly digestible energy source which is very palatable for dogs and is a gluten free ingredient.
- The salmon and potato recipe is also free from any artificial colourings or flavourings and preserved naturally with a combination of natural tocopherols.
High in Protein & Fat, Low in Carbs
- Inspired by the diet of wolves: high in protein and fat, low in carbohydrates.
- High protein content helps maintain muscle mass.
- Low-carbohydrate diets are highly digestible and promote health due to their low glycemic index.
Promotes a Healthy & Shiny Coat
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Rich in salmon as natural source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain colour of the coat.
Monoprotein Product that supports Healthy Digestion
- Contains salmon as only animal protein source; salmon protein triggers very few food allergies.
- Grain and gluten free formula; potato as n°1 source of carbohydrates.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
- With vegetable fibres to promote intestinal health.
Rich in Minerals to support Healthy Bones & Teeth
- Contains calcium and phosphorus to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D for optimal absorption of phosphorus.
- Serve husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it.
- A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog.